Terms & Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions of 'Porters Points', a reward program of Baranagar Pty Ltd. 'Porters Points' is designed for general consumers in Queensland who are frequent customers of Porters Plainland Hotel.
2. If your application for membership in 'Porters Points' is accepted, you will become a member of 'Porters Points' and these conditions will govern your membership. We recommend that you read them carefully.
3. Baranagar Pty Ltd may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason: I) Change these conditions, II) Change, suspend or terminate 'Porters Points' in the event that 'Porters Points', or the provision of any benefit under 'Porters Points', is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order. Baranagar Pty Ltd will have no obligation to continue with 'Porters Points' or to provide the benefit.
4. Baranagar Pty Ltd may use agents or contractors to carry out all or part of 'Porters Points' on its behalf.
5. Any notice under these conditions is deemed to have been given by Baranagar Pty Ltd by a member if emailed or sent via SMS to the member's electronic address as last provided by the member.
6. Baranagar Pty Ltd has taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable care to ensure that information within 'Porters Points' is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions.
7. Even though there is no closing date, Baranagar Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any member's participation in 'Porters Points' if: I) in Baranagar Pty Ltd's judgement, the Member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions, or the Member ceases to meet membership requirements for 'Porters Points' as outlined in condition I, or II) if no points are awarded to the member in a 12-month period. When a membership is cancelled, all accumulated points are cancelled.
8. The 'Porters Points' membership card remains the property of Baranagar Pty Ltd and can only be used when making purchases from authorised Baranagar Pty Ltd outlets.
9. Subject to the terms hereof, 'Porters Points' discounts will only be rewarded to Australian resident members that have fully completed and returned the 'Porters Points' membership application.
10. To qualify for discounts the 'Porters Points' membership card must be presented when purchases are made. Transactions without the membership card cannot be recorded and therefore cannot count towards discounts. The member accepts these terms and conditions and rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
11. Baranagar Pty Ltd reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter conditions at any time, or terminate the 'Porters Points' card facility at any time without notice.
12. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Baranagar Pty Ltd of any change of email or SMS address or personal details.
13. You may apply for a new 'Porters Points' card if yours is lost or stolen. Any accrued benefit will be transferred to your new card. A fee may of $2.00 will be charged by Baranagar Pty Ltd for the provision of a replacement card.
14. In the event of any query, a members receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Baranagar Pty Ltd's decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
15. A members card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom the points are issued.
16. The members card cannot be used with any other event or promotion unless stipulated by Baranagar Pty Ltd.
17. The card is not a credit payment or cheque guaranteeing card.
18. Porters points are awarded to a member by purchasing goods and services sold by Baranagar Pty Ltd.
19. Points are awarded on the value of the purchase made including GST. This excludes all purchases made through Keno and TAB. Baranagar Pty Ltd may exclude products from time to time.
20. Points can be redeemed via POS, Kiosk or at the cashier. The minimum points redemption for cash is $5.00 with further increments of $5.00 thereafter.
21. To be issued a discount, members must accrued the required number of points in their 'Porters Points' account (minimum requirement: 100 points.)
22. 'Porters Points' may at any time, without prior notice to members alter the number of points required to obtain a discount or impose additional restrictions on discounts or the conditions of obtaining them. Porters Points will expire 12 months from the accrual date.
23. Member promotional information will be published within Baranagar Pty Ltd properties.
TAXATION AND GST
24. Baranagar Pty Ltd accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of members arising from the redemption of points. Members are responsible for any personal tax treatment of rewards received.
25. Baranagar Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility in the event of a system malfunction failing to award 'Porters Points' for any given sale or sales. It is the player's responsibility to ensure their card is inserted correctly into gaming machines so it is accepted by the system.
66 Laidley-Plainland Road
Plainland Queensland 4341
Cellars: ext. 7